Start Here to Register!
July 30 - August 4, 2017
Full Registration: $499
Early Bird Registration: $449 *
*When you register and pay in full by April 1, 2017!
1. Complete the Registration Form and Pay Deposit
To Register Online – Complete the Online Registration Form and pay $100 deposit online.
To Register by Mail – Download and print off the Mail-In Registration Form. Mail form with the $100 deposit ($50 for those requesting financial aid) to Minnesota Family Institute.
Space is limited, so we recommend you register early!
- Financial Aid: If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please complete the SSI-MN registration form (online or mail-in), include a $50 deposit, and briefly explain your financial situation and request. We will contact you regarding your financial aid request.
- NOTE: Please send as much of your tuition ($499) as possible when registering. A $100 minimum deposit is required to reserve a space ($50 for those requesting financial aid). All balances must be paid in full by July 14th.
2. Mail-In Confirmation Packet
After registering, you will receive an SSI-MN Confirmation Packet via email. Read, complete, and sign all forms. All forms are REQUIRED to attend SSI-MN and should be mailed to our office.
1. Confirmation Letter (read with your student and keep for your reference)
2. Student Covenant (student signature needed)
3. Permission Form (parent signature needed)
4. Health Information and Medical Release Form (parent signature needed)
5. Policies and Procedures (read with your student and keep for your reference)
An additional application is required in order to be considered for participation in the Broadcast and Print Media Tracks. This application will be emailed to Media applicants after online or mail-in registration form and deposit have been received. Space is limited for SSI-MN’s Media Tracks, so apply early. An additional application is required in order to be considered for participation in either of these advanced tracks. Complete the application and essay portion and mail to the Minnesota Family Institute office. Media applicants who are not accepted into either of the Media Tracks will be enrolled in the Senate Track.
3. Payment and Forms
Full payment and all completed Confirmation Packet forms must be mailed to the Minnesota Family Institute address below:
Minnesota Family Institute
2855 Anthony Lane S – Suite 150
Minneapolis, MN 55418