Planned Parenthood doesn’t need tax-payer dollars.
Their financial records prove they’re rolling in the dough.
- Since Election Day, Planned Parenthood has received more than 300,000 donations, approximately “40 times its normal rate”, referring to the flood as “unprecedented”. With those kinds of donations it's obvious that Planned Parenthood doesn’t need our money.
- Pizza parties are used to motivate Planned Parenthood employees to meet and exceed abortion quotas. If our tax-dollars are funding pizza parties, it’s obvious Planned Parenthood doesn’t need our money.
- Planned Parenthood funneled $30 million into one presidential candidate's race this last election cycle. With that kind of money it's obvious that Planned Parenthood doesn’t need our money.
- Since 2008, Planned Parenthood has had a budget surplus  and that is ON TOP OF lucrative programs, heavy investments in politics and exorbitant salaries for many of their employees., not to mention Cecile Richard’s annual salary ($337,000 – during the recession!) Planned Parenthood doesn’t need our money.
- When PP cries wolf as if they’re in a financial pinch, there’s a list of celebrities who have no problem writing significant checks to the abortion giant.  With a host of celebrity fans, can you really expect us to believe you need taxpayer funding. Planned Parenthood doesn't need our money.
Planned Parenthood doesn’t deserve our tax-payer dollars.
Undercover videos, refusal to comply with medical facility standards and financial investigations have exposed this “non-profit” abortion industry for what it really is – a scandalous criminal with an extravagant lifestyle profiting from baby parts under the guise of "women's health".
Women don’t need Planned Parenthood.
For every one Planned Parenthood, there are 20 Federally Qualified Health Centers, ready to provide comprehensive care to women, including affordable options for low-income households. The health care options they are prepared to extend far exceed the extent of Planned Parenthood’s services.
- There are 20 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) for every one Planned Parenthood nationwide. Each federally qualified health center would only need to accept two new patients in order to make up for Planned Parenthood's absence. FQHCs would not be overburdened and women would have more access to more comprehensive women’s health care, while at the same time guaranteeing tax-payers that their money isn’t funding abortion! Planned Parenthood, we just don’t need you!
- Although Planned Parenthood wants us to think there’d be a crisis for womens’ healthcare if it were defunded, 98 percent of women of reproductive age won't use any of Planned Parenthood's health care services . The vast majority of women in the U.S. already don’t use their services. Planned Parenthood, we just don’t need you!
- Women’s lives and care should not be entrusted to a non-profit organization with 15 criminal charges pending against it. Planned Parenthood, we just don’t need you!
- According to their own annual reports, the number of prenatal services and cancer screenings have significantly declined over the last ten years. Looking at 2009 to 2013, Planned Parenthood’s abortion-to-adoption ratio was 209-to-1. In 2006, they did twenty percent of abortions; in 2015, it jumped to thirty-three percent.  What are taxpayers getting for their tax-payer dollars at Planned Parenthood? Fewer actual health care services and more abortions. Remind me again WHY we fork out 500 million dollars to them each year in taxpayer-funding?! Planned Parenthood, we just don’t need you!
An Open Mouth
Proverbs 31:8-9 says, Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Want to DEFUND Planned Parenthood?
Then we've got to keep opening our mouths for:
The mute and needy unborn children yet in the womb.
The destitute and poor in need of affordable, comprehensive women’s healthcare.
Justice, by exposing and prosecuting the scandalous Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood is on defense and they know it. They're losing in the court of public opinion. PLEASE confront the lies of Planned Parenthood by contacting your legislators in Congress, submitting Op-Eds and Letters to the Editor, talking with friends and family, and helping people find affordable, comprehesive healthcare at Federally Qualified Health Centers that do not do abortions.
Roll up your sleeves.
Cuz it's time to defund Planned Parenthood!
Statistics and theme in the piece above are largely taken/adapted from the excellent work of Kristan Hawkins in her recently published article, 'We don't need to spend our tax dollars on Planned Parenthood'. Used with permission.