As part of our mission to nurture and defend families by restoring biblical truth in our culture through supporting Christ-centered statesmen and stateswomen who will rebuild a foundation of godly civil leadership in our state, we'd like to introduce you to...
- Wife of Herman and mom of 2 children
- Minnesota Director for the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- Executive Justice Pastor at Maranatha Minneapolis Church, overseeing the church’s involvement in justice issues including human trafficking, runaway and homeless youth, & Immigration Reform
- Musician with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Music with a concentration in Voice, and a minor in Piano and Bible
- Co-founder of New Life in Christ International Church in Faribault
- Candidate for the Minnesota House of Representatives for District 62A
We are honored to endorse Yolandita Colón for Minnesota State Representative for District 62A (Minneapolis Bethlehem Baptist Church area)!
Read more about where Yolandita stands on important issues below!
*This information piece above can easily be printed on a regular size sheet of paper and distributed in person! We encourage you to do so!
What can you do to support this godly stateswoman and leader?
- Vote for Yolandita on Tuesday, November 4th if you live in her district!
Yolandita's district is 62A (Bethlehem Baptist Church area in Minneapolis).
CLICK HERE if you don't know which district you live in (type in your address to find out).
- Support Yolandita's campaign through prayer, financial gift, spreading the word to vote for her in her district, and by putting up her lawn sign in your yard if you live in her district!
Find out more: http://www.vote4colon.com
- Print the information piece about Yolandita above, and distribute in her district!
Encourage them to vote for Yolandita on Tuesday.
- Pray for God to send godly statesmen and stateswomen to flood the halls of the MN and U.S. Capitols!
* Prepared and paid for the MFC Action Fund, 2855 Anthony Ln So, Ste 150, Minneapolis, MN 55418, in support of Yolandita Colón. This is an independent expenditure and is not approved by the candidate nor is the candidate responsible for it.